Wills, Trusts and Estates

We provide legal assistance for the disposition of assets per your wishes to protect you and your family.  If you have a valid will, your personal representative named in your will is responsible for filing the will with the probate court and beginning the probate process.

If you do not have a will, you assets will be distributed according to Alabama’s intestacy statutes.


Fill out my online form.